Monday, March 12, 2012

My Top 10 Reads

I am so blessed to receive books weekly to review. My shelves are overflowing with all kinds of wonder and goodness. I wanted to share my top 10  favorite books that have been life changing for me. These are books I have spent hours in and highlighted page after page. Some are so good I just had to set my highlighter aside. What a great way to kick off a new spring. A new book that will bring change to your heart, mind and soul.











So many life changing words that my soul has basked in over the last few years. I have found such great wisdom, insight, inspiration, encouragement and joy through these pages penned by people of faith who choose to find God in all.

If you are searching for that perfect book here is a great start to your search.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...