Monday, July 2, 2018

Justice Betrayed by Patricia Bradley

This was a pleasant surprise for me. I hadn't realised I had asked to review this selection. Patricia Bradley is a new author for me. I seen the description of the book is surrounding Elvis week in Memphis. I have to be honest and share that I kinda questioned if I was going to enjoy a book surrounding Elvis Week. But let me tell you I really enjoyed this novel. This could easily be a movie of the week or a big screen picture! This is so much more than Elvis Week. 

Murder, intrigue, and connecting all that's happening made this a fantastic read. Plus, the relationship between Rachel Sloan and Boone Callahan. Opening the pages and reading the Prologue is what captivated me. This opening was enough to keep me turning pages. I had to find out more. This is what I loved about this Bradley novel. She does an outstanding job at keeping the reader captivated. 

I love when writers give us strong characters we can admire. Characters with depth that we can relate to. This wasn't a novel you open, read the first few pages, and there you have it all figured out. This story unfolded in perfect timing and held my attention until the last page.

This is book three in the series. I always hate coming in late to a series, but if you haven't read the first books I can tell you that I completely enjoyed this novel as a stand alone. The author perfectly brings out personality and emotion in the characters. I didn't feel lost at any time and didn't feel like I was trying to catch up or understand where the story was now picking up. This is the making of a great storyteller. 

This novel was a gift from Revell for sharing my review with you. 

Patricia Bradley is the award-winning author of Justice Delayed and Justice Buried, as well as the Logan Point series. She is cofounder of Aiming for Healthy Families, Inc., and a member of American Christian Fiction Writers and Romance Writers of America. She lives in Mississippi. Learn more at www.ptbradley.com.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...