Saturday, September 4, 2010

IT'S THE SUNSHINE AWARD!

I have been given the Sunshine Award by Leslie at http://www.girlysbeauty.blogspot.com/! Go on over and check out Leslie's blog. If you want to know anything about beauty, you will find it and much much more.
There are a few rules to accepting this award:

1. You must link my blog along with the rules to your blog when you accept.

2. You must nominate twelve blogs that you love.

3. You must contact them at their blog to let them know they too have won this awesome award.


Here are all of my nominees:













All of these blogs touch my life in a special way. They are each unique and a gift to the reader. Take time and check each one out. I promise you will find blessings along the way. It is always an honor to have your blog recognized by another writer. It is a privilege to accept and all the glory goes to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for the gifts He has bestowed upon me. This is my second Sunshine Award! I am blessed beyond words. Thank you again Leslie. You blessed me with a smile=)

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...