Monday, March 15, 2010

everything always leads right to God

Whether I am having a conversation, if I am day dreaming, or if I am thinking about how something came about it always leads right to Him. I cannot deny His presence in my life. I see Him moving in me, I see Him bringing others into my life who give special additions to my day. I see Him providing when there is no other way. I see Him teaching this stubborn girl all she needs to grow deeper with Him. I can go on a walk, I can take a drive, or spend time chatting with a friend, and it always goes right back to Him.
There is nothing that happens in my life without His hand there. There is nothing that happens by chance. No circumstance without His love and strength to lead me through. When He said He would never leave me or forsake me, He meant each word. His love, His strength, and His grace holds this girl together. When I am feeling to weak to move ahead, when I slip and fall, its His hand there to catch me. When I need healing, it is His hand upon my head. When I need wisdom, it is His word that gives me knowledge. He is in the smallest things that my eye cannot even glimpse to the biggest things so giant to comprehend.

Whether I have sad news upon my shoulders, or shouts of joy to share, it is He who is there to lift me up or celebrate with me. To fathom that He never leaves me only reminds me just how much He loves me. On my own I know I nothing is possible, but with Him, all things are possible.

Through birth and death, all life leads right back to the One who created us, made a way for us, and has a home in heaven waiting for us that He is preparing.

When I have it all together or when I am too confused to think He is there right at my side leading me in His will. I am free in His presence. As He is walking by my side today, I can only imagine what it will be like one day to finally see Him face to face. To bow at His feet, to thank Him for all He has done and to see before me all the work He has completed in my life only makes me eager to see Him that much more.

Whether in heaven or right here on this earth I am surrounded by Him and His glory. He never ceases to amaze me. He is working in such a way in my life that can only bring Him glory. Isn't it awesome to stand back and see all He has done, is doing, and will do in our lives?

I love how my conversations everyday always turn to Him. My thoughts wherever they may be always come back to the One who gives me peace and calms me. Whether the sun is shining, or the clouds are over head, He is right here in the midst of my day.

He is with me in my home, outdoors, in the shopping mall, when I am driving, when I am sitting in the doctor's office, on the way to a funeral, sitting in the pew at church, when I am on my knees or doing the dishes. He is right here with me through every emotion, every thought, every fear, every joy, in my tears and in my laughter. He is right there with you too. He was with me before I knew Him as my Savior, through those years that I didn't know who I was or where I was going. So see, I can look back and see where I was and know that He was there with me to bring me to where I am today.

Thank You Jesus for always being right here, for never leaving me, and for always being who You said You are!!!! May my life always be a reflection of who You are. May my life mirror all You are and may I give You praise each day for showing me everywhere I look You are there.

Hebrews 13:5-6 "Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you. So may we boldly say: The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...