Monday, February 15, 2010

just a little thank you

As I sit here almost daily and write I find myself filled with joy. Writing brings a joy I cannot even explain. The Lord has blessed me and cup is running over.


As I write I am learning so much. I am learning the more honest I am the more others are honest. The more I share the more others learn that they too can share and open their hearts to others. So many times we think we are the only ones in a situation, but when use the gift of sharing we find that we are not alone in our journey.


I have been blessed to meet so many amazing people through writing. I hear from people from all across the world that I would have never had the pleasure to meet without writing.


So in this short post today I want to say, "Thank You" to those who read my blog, and for those of you who leave me comments I want you to know what a blessing you give me. The special words I see written there by others brings tears every time I read the beautiful words of encouragement you leave me.


To know you take the time from your day to check my blog, to read my posts and to be kind enough to leave a comment makes me so humble. Just when I begin to have those days and think to myself,"Why are you doing this, no one is even reading it." Someone comes along and leaves me a comment or writes me telling me its like I was speaking to them or telling their story. Someone shares with me what a blessing it was for them, but I want you to know how blessed you have made me feel.


I may never publish a book, it may only be a dream. My writing may never go any further than this, but if this is as far as it goes, then I praise God for this amazing gift. Only He knows where writing will take me, but it is He that has placed it and these words in my heart to share with others, so I will continue to trust in Him on this journey.


Blessings to you all, thank you with all I have. From my heart to yours thank you for sharing with me just when I need it. Your comments are like a fresh morning breeze to my heart. Praise Jesus for the wonderful connections I have made with others through the simple love of writing.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...