Tuesday, February 2, 2010

24/7/365

There is something amazing about the God we worship. He has been here since the beginning, and will be here until the end! From morning to morning I know He is with me. He is there in the darkest of nights and in the longest of days. He never leaves me for any reason. He stays right in step with me, inch by inch, or mile by mile. He is there when I am seeking Him and He is there when I am straying away. When my face is showing joy and when the tears are falling He is right there to see. When I am singing worship to Him or screaming at the wind in frustration He is there. He is wherever I am and I never want to be without Him. His hand is the one I want to hold daily, and it is His hand that I trust. Whether I am standing tall or on my knees I can find there with me. I can hear Him in the quiet of the day, in the still of the night or in the noise of the world. I can see Him in everything around me from the smallest creature to the biggest mountain. I can feel Him in my deepest struggles, and in my greatest joys. God is always there with us, doesn't that just make you feel special, feel loved and so important to Him? It does me, it blesses my heart to know He is forever with me. He knew me before I was born and it is Him who will see me home. He has everything planned out, and knows what is best for me. I am learning that each day as I see Him before me. I can see how things are coming together, how I am changing everyday, and how His love has carried me through. With each trial I have thought, "I am not going to make it through this." And you what? I did, and I am everyday with His love, and strength guiding me through. When we are in the midst of struggles we often think we are alone. We begin to ask, "Where are you God?" But He is there, bringing everything together, set in His motion at His time for His glory. In the days that are so very long, and the weeks that seem to last forever, and the years that carry so many hurts He is there my friends. In the days that are so very short, in the weeks that seem to fly by and the years that hold many blessings, He is there with us. Through thick and thin, whether the ice is steady or to thin to skate on, He will bring us through to the other side, and He will bring us through with His grace and mercy.


Colossians 1:11-12 "God will strengthen you with His own great power so that you will not give up when troubles come, but you will be patient. And you will joyfully give thanks to the Father who has made you able to have a share in all He has prepared for His people in the kingdom of light."

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...