Thursday, September 10, 2009

have you found your prince?

As little girls we watch movies about finding a prince to rescue us, a prince on a white horse coming riding up and takes away from all our troubles. Growing up I used to think this was a little far fetched for me. So what did I do? I searched for my prince in many places and in many ways. But what I found out after trying so long is that my prince was standing right in front of me. He is not only a Prince of Peace, but He is King of Kings. And Yes, He even rides on a white horse. He came to rescue me, He came to love me like no other, He came to give me all He had to give, He came to give me life and life abundantly. He is forgiving, He is love, He is grace, and He makes me complete like no other could possibly begin to try.There is no comparision of His love for me. He can move mountains, He can create beauty that magnifies His love for me. He wrote me the most beautiful love letter that I could ever read. He listens to all I have to say, and He answers me with the best answer possible. He takes my hand when I am afraid, and He laughs with me when joy comes. He wipes my tears away when they begin to fall with a touch of His hand. Even when I make a mistake, He doesn't move away, He only gets closer and shows me forgiveness. He heals me when I am sick, and He gives me strength for when I am weak. He shouts praises when I follow Him, and He smiles when I sing. Girls, there is a prince out there for you, and His name is Jesus Christ. No one will ever love you like He does. So for you to search the world for that one to make you feel complete, search no more, for He is just one answer away. He is already at your door, knocking, waiting for you to answer. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty or Belle's princes, have nothing on yours. We have the most amazing Prince before us to take us in His loving arms and to love us forever. He is waiting to spend time with you, each and every moment He wants to be with you. Search no more for the one to bring joy into your life, Jesus is it, He has all you need, and wants to give you the very best. Once you have found Him, He will change your life forever, He even has a mansion for you, and its filled with love. If the time comes for you to share your life with another, you have an example before you of love, compassion, and one who has your interests at heart. When a young man comes calling, don't ever settle, you compare him to the example God has placed before you. May he be a man on fire for Christ, may he stand by your side through thick and thin, may his love abound in growth and may he love you as Christ loves the church. We have our Prince of Peace before us, He is all we need to make us whole, so whoever God brings into your life, may they be someone special, may they hold the values that Christ has placed before us, and may he only add to your joy already in your heart. May he understand you have one that comes before he, your Savior, your King of Kings. May you look up today and find who has been waiting for you your whole life, giving Him your love and receiving His love like no other. "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, it not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail, whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13 The greatest love that can be given comes from Christ. He is our example of love, uncondisional love, love that lasts forever~

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...