Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Melody...

Our life is but a song to Christ. Each moment, each step, each new day brings about a melody to the song that we bring to Christ. For me, I cannot sing a tune, now in the car, thats a different story, with the music up loud I can sing my praises to Jesus. To any other ear it may not sound like a beautful melody, but to God, I think it is sweet music to His ears. Can you just imagine in heaven singing to our Savior? Can you hear the sound now? Our song, our melody is a gift we present to Christ daily. What is your song saying, what are the words of your tune? Our song should be one that brings praise to God. You know those awesome songs that you just sit back and raise your hand to in praise of God? I believe God does the same as we live for Him, as we touch those around us, as we make a difference in the world. To know that at one day I will meet my Savior face to face is a day I cannot wait for. To sing praises to Him, and of Him is a sweet feeling of His presence here, and living in me. A simple girl in the country,who is so humbled by God's grace and goodness, I love to sing praises to Christ who lives in me. His love makes me sing, His works makes me sing, His glory makes me sing, His life and death and resurrection make me sing. What is there not to sing about Christ? Our life is a song to Him. What are you singing? For me, I have to be honest and say my life is not always in tune, my melody is not on track always, and there are times when my song is not fit to sing before the Lord, but He is a gracious God, a forgiving God, and He gives us another try to get the verses down, to get the tune right, and to let the melody flow. I am thankful for the times He continually gives me to begin again. Only in heaven will our melody be perfect, but while we are here, why not sing, why not shout out praises, why not raise our hands in honor of our Savior and for the life He has given to us? All of our melodies are different and we each have a different beat, a different tune, but as they all come together to His ears can you imagine the beautiful sound it is to Him when we are on tune, when we are trying with all we have to sing loud, to sing for Him? When you hear that song today, dont worry about those around you, next to you in the car, just raise your hand and praise His name, and may your melody bring blessings to Him today.."Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Zion! Declare His deeds among the people." Psalm 9:11 "Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully with a shout of joy." Psalm 33:3 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spritual songs, singing with the grace in your hearts to the Lord." Colossians 3:16

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...