Thursday, July 9, 2009

Do we complain just a tad too much,ever?

Today I was blessed to go swimming at my friends house. It was just me,my book,and yes,my ice tea. I went to lay in the sun to help relieve my pain. The warmth of the sun seems to take all the aches away. As I got too hot, I jumped in the pool,only to see the dirt on the bottom in spots. The pool is never dirty at all. For this is the pool of my friend who loves to clean. So as I was in the water, looking at the dirt,I thought, "Yuck,I don't wanna touch that stuff." So I soon layed on the little raft to soak up the sun. While laying there,relaxing,and just talking to God like He was right there,He spoke to me. I heard His whisper of,"You sweet daughter have so much to learn." I thought it stopped there,no,there was more. I heard Him say,"People in other countries don't even know what clean water is,much less a pool and here you are complaining about a little dirt." Ouch,that one hurt. It always hurts when it true and you know the Lord is speaking straight to you. What on earth did I have to complain about? I woke up complaining of my pain,not being able to move out of bed for almost an hour,then complaining for the chores I had to finish. I was hurting so badly,I called my friend and she told me,"Sure,you go on over and hop right in." The rest of my day I spent resting,for with the fibromialga you not only have pain,but weakness too. I was just so tired. But it really hit me while I was in the pool, I am still so blessed. I don't have one thing I can complain about. My husband isn't working yet,but the Lord has provided every need. I have severe pain,but the Lord sees me through each day. With each thing we can find wrong,we can also find a blessing if we just open our eyes at all the Lord places right in front of us. I had a wonderful,relaxing afternoon,but there are those around the world that are hurting so. They are homeless,hungry,and hurting. I can't imagine not having cold,running water,but others share that daily. I can't imagine living outside,but many have lost their homes,or have never really known what a home is. I cannot imagine walking without shoes,but so many around the world have never even had one pair. Although for my pain I have medication,some are not so fortunate. My point, I suppose it,we shouldn't be complaining about anything in our lives. We have those things we can change,and some we cannot,but for those that we cannot change,God is there taking care of us, and watching over us. For me,I realized today I need to reach out to others,pray for others,and stop my complaining...

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...