Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ya wanna come sing praises with me?

If you are like me you love singing in the car.I have the windows down,the sunroof open and the radio turned up as loud as it can go. I love singing with Jesus.Just me and Him singing praises to the Father. I know all is not perfect,things around me are all not in place,and I don't have it all figured out,but we are blessed in that we can still sing praises to God knowing He is with us,and He knows all.The beginning and the end,so what do I really have to consider? I can look out my window and see all His beauty bestowed before my eyes. What is there not to worship today? I think if we really open our eyes around us,we have much more to praise than to bring us into a quietness of loneliness. Everyday we can look around us and see something new to praise,something God has done in our lives or those around us. We are in His circle of love,all that touches Him,touches us in one way or another. We are all tied and bonded together through His love. We all can find something to sing about. I may never sing infront of the choir,I may not have the most beautful voice(although in the car,I think we must sound really good the way people turn and look!)but just between me and God,I think He enjoys hearing His children sing to Him. Psalm 96:1-4 "Oh,sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, bless His name;Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods."He calls us to praise His name,He calls us to lift our hands to Him. Things may be hard right now,things may be tough in our lives. We may be going through hardships now,we might not think the sun will shine again.But I can tell you in my life, He stills shines through the hardships and the heartache I feel. Even though all is not right and perfect as I think it should be,He is still God and He is with me. I can still praise His name everyday. Sing today.Sing to our Father in heaven who gives all,and who loves us with His mighty hand. I pray one day all creation will sing praises to His name. I pray we can come together and sing,lifting up our Savior. At the mention of His name all I can do is give praise to Him.Turning that radio up and singing to Him can only make your day better, to spend time with our King will only make our relationship grow and strengthen,so why not raise our voices to Him today and let Him know just how much we love and adore Him....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...