Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Don't let me keep missing the point....

As I travel this journey with my Savior I often wonder what is my purpose,what is His plan for me. Am I truelly living for Him and Him alone or am I living for me,for my gain and glory?I don't want to travel this road without God leading me.I don't want to go anywhere where He is not. I want to open my eyes so that I can see all around me with His eyes. I want to use my ears to hear His word, His praise and to hear all He has for me. I want my heart to be among the hearts who have loved Him before and praised His name and His name alone. I want God to search my heart and make me think,make me washed of the evil that comes into my mind. I want my time to be given to my Savior.I want to be in His work and His will and His way. He is everything,He is all that is good and wonderous in our sight. I don't want to lose the point of living. I don't want to lose sight of where I'm going. I want His dreams to be my dreams. I want to think upon what is good and pure. I want to live the life that He has for me. In order for me to do that,in order for God to make my life complete,I have to give all to Him.All I have belongs to Him.This road can be tiring,it can be painful,and it can also bring great joy. If we put all things in perspective,if we stay focused upon Him,He will show us the way,He will show us the point for our lives,and when He does we can enjoy the ride no matter where it takes us. Come with me today and give praise to God.Let us see with the eyes that He gave us,let us hear with the ears He gave us. Let us look at things with the perspective that there is a purpose and plan for all around us. I don't want to miss one single thing God has for me.How about you? Do you want to see all He has for you? Join me today,let us get on our knees and worship Him,let us call praises to Him for all His glory.If we give ourselves to Him,and not this world,He will lead us and show us the way to travel this road.What a joy to know God is there leading us.What a gift we have to call upon His name,and He answers each call. Thank you for today Lord,thank you for your love and your voice in my ear.Let me open my eyes to all you have for me,and may I use all I am made of for your glory and your glory only. All I know is You.You are the only thing steady and firm,unchanging and unyielding,merciful and great of Your wonder.I praise Your name today as you lead me,I will follow.....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...