Friday, May 15, 2009

Sharing With Others

What an amazing gift it is to be able to share our intermost and deepest thoughts with girlfriends. Each girlfriend I have brings something special into my life.There isn't one that is just like the other. They are all different in beautiful ways. God has brought each of them into my life at just the right time. To share with a girlfriend and be honest and being able to open up makes us even closer. Have ya ever seen the woman walk out of the bathroom with the toilet paper on her shoes,maybe her slip was showing as she walked along? That poor girl didn't have great girlfriends to tell her,and be honest with her,bless her heart. We need to surround ourselves with the girlfriends who love us for who we are,help keep us accountable,and help us grow. I have an amazing girlfriend that I love so much.Well, one day as she walked out of the bathroom at church,she had the biggest booger hanging out of her nose. She comes up and hugs me and just smiles away with love. I had to make myself stop laughing for just a moment(I wasn't laughing at her,I was laughing with her!!) long enough to say,"Honey you have got the biggest booger in your nose that I have ever seen!" She walks to get a tissue and we both laugh together then. When we are doing all the right things we need girlfriends to share in our praise to God,when things are rough,we need them to hold us up,and when we are just whinning away,we need them to kick us in the behind to get us moving again. When we falter,we need the truth,even when it hurts. We need Godly advice,from Godly women without judgement. Thats what real girlfriends are all about. What a relief it is to be able to share,and to share with the ones who love us.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...