Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Hummingbird

For me I love little intricate things,that have a beauty all of their own. I am a big lover of birds. I love to sit out in the morning or evening and just listen to their song,watch them throughout the yard,and see them with their young. A few days ago while I was having a date with the sun,a glass of tea,and my little dog Daisy by my side,a hummingbird came up, right at Daisy's face. The little bird just stayed there for a few seconds and Daisy dare not to move. She didn't know what to do,I think she too was fasinated that this little bird just came up so near. You could hear her little wings fluttering as fast as they could,and see the beauty that God created in His hands so gently. As I lay there in the sun and now watching this little bird it reminded me of how God takes so much care for these little creatures,put His love and heart into making them,caring for them,and giving them life,so how much more does He who created all big and small care for me? Nothing gets past His love or attention. He knows all that touches my life. For He loves me more than anyone else could ever begin to love me. He knew my name before I was ever created,and blessed me with His love.For me, I can sit out and look at His creation,the little hummingbird,the beautiful colors, the tiny design,and see His love,His beauty,and His design for me. For if He can take the time to care for this little bird,all my thoughts,emotions and troubles are not a burden to Him,He wants to know them all. He wants me to share with Him the big and small in my life with all the details and nothing left out. For Him to touch the hummingbird and care for each concern,how much more does He care for me,and touch me with His love. Matthew 10:31 says; "Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows." Psalm 84:3 says; "Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, Where she may lay her young-Even Your altars, O Lord of hosts, My king and my God." In God's word He speaks of the sparrow, that if He will meet their needs, how much more will He meet ours. We never have to worry or wonder about God's love for us, all we must do to remember is see His creation, and the love He has for all.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...