Sunday, April 12, 2009

RSVP

We get them in the mail all the time.Invitations to parties,weddings,graduations,anniversary parties,and so on. We are to fill out if we are coming or not,and sometimes just a phone call. Do you always answer them? I don't,sadly I forget, or misplace it. Every once in awhile I will send one back if we are attending. We have an RSVP from Christ,paid in full by His blood and sacrifice,signed, sealed,and delivered by love,His everlasting love.That one I have,it is written in the book of life,after I asked Christ to come into my heart,and live with me forever. That one is forever written on my heart. I can never lose it, never throw it away, and it can never be taken away from me. Someone cannot say,"Oh,we made a mistake on that date or time." Only God knows the date,and the time,He even knows the place. The awesome thing is we have the directions written on our hearts. Once we have it,we cannot ever lose it. That is one party I do not want to miss. Its a party I want all my family to attend, my friends,and my neighbors. The thing is everyone is invited, we just have to answer this one. This is one you don't want to miss out on, so tell everyone you know so it can be the biggest party ever. This party is for the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and we get to celebrate with Him. There will never be a party more important then this one. Is your RSVP ready to go? Sign it, seal it and get it delivered as fast as you can.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...