Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Encouraging Friend.......

I am blessed to have a friend in my life who encourages me in everyway possible. She has words of wisdom when I am confused. She keeps me going with laughter. She gives the perfect gifts, and sends the perfect cards. She is so beautiful,and doesn't see the beauty herself,but others do. She is amazing. She is strong,and very talented. She lifts me up with her encouragement. She gives me strength when I am weak, and she is the little sister I never had. She knows how much I love her, but I'm not sure if she really knows how much I admire her. She is pure, she is truthful in a kind way,she is the one who will tell ya, those shoes are ugly,but lift you up at the same time,and know just what to say. When I am having one of those not so good days, and everything seems to pile on. I can write her,and she will take the time to write back, but send my letter back, and underline,and fill in with her words of wisdom. She is a wonderful momma to her beautiful kids. She makes time for the important things. She lets the Lord Shine through her, and not only shine,but live through her. She just doesn't talk the talk, she walks the walk. I am proud,and honored to be her friend,and her sister. My life would not be the same without her, nor would it be as exciting. She is one special girl,and if I was blessed in life to only have one friend, it would be her........

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...