Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why is it so hard when we leave church?

I love being in Church, its my favorite place to be. I go to a country church, with a wonderful Pastor, and people who are like my family. I love singing, listening to Mandi play the piano,Oh my is she talented, God truely gifted her. Each Sunday I learn something, at least I always walk away with one thing I can hold on to. My Sunday school class blesses me so very much. I have the most amazing teacher, she gives from her heart, and is so loving. Its easy being in church, and being who we are suppose to be. Its when we walk out those doors is when the true test begins. Do we use our faith, do we walk and talk what we just learned that week? Are you like me and somedays you start out on fire for God, and then and the day goes you say something nasty, or you just mess up all together, and you just want to crawl in bed and pull the covers over your head? I know the days I begin with prayer, are my best days. The days I start with God, making Him first, but sometimes we put Him on a shelf and just take Him down when we need Him. When things are going great,do we give that credit to Jesus Christ? Or do we just go to him when things are down and its a "me" thing? If I'm honest, I do all of the above at one point or another. None of us are perfect, that goodness for grace. I want to be the person He wants me to be, and live for Him, each day I have to remember to put Him before ME. Some worship all kinds of things on Sunday, I want to worship Jesus, I just want to learn to do it all week, once I walk out those doors.......

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...