Saturday, January 24, 2009

The real me?

Do we show people who we really are?When people ask "How are you?",What do we say?"I'm fine." When really deep inside we're falling apart.When people tease us, do we always let them knowit hurts? How many times do we put on a face for everyone,then when we are alone, we sit and wish we could just be real? Do we act one way around friends or the neighbors,then when we go home we are someone different? Why is this?Why are we so afraid just to be who we are?If we can't be real, who can we be?Just as you, I too have these days,where I put on the face,and pretend for just awhile that all is fine. I smile and laugh,for I know my pain is not far from the surface. We should be real and not hide from what is inside,dark days should not be left to share alone. After today when someone asks"How are you? Don't hide or pretend, show them whats really inside, and show them the real you.....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...