Thursday, August 13, 2015

HCSB Journaling Bible by B&H Publishing Group

There is a Bible out there for everyone and at B&H Publishing Group you are sure to find the perfect Bible in which you're searching. I recently received the Journaling Bible in the HCSB translation. I was excited to receive this one and I can tell you that I was not let down in the least. This Bible is terrific for the girl/guy who loves to take notes in their Bible. 

I know that I often don't have enough room on my pages to jot down notes or pen special meanings of those {aha} moments as the Spirit speaks to us as we read the Word. This Bible is absolutely perfect for such note taking. Journaling Bible is exactly what this Bible is all about. 

Let's talk about the cover. It is a leather bound cover in brown/black with stitching on the front. It is a bonded leather, but what I love even more is that it has a feeling of a hardback. My son picked up this Bible and said, "Hey, this is really cool!" 

The pages are a perfect texture for writing with your favorite pen. The back of the Bible holds a few colored maps that are bright and defining. You will also find Bullet Notes and a great size concordance. This Bible is simple, yet perfect for journaling along as we read the Word. 

The print is a great size. There is one column of scripture on each page along with a column for writing. Again, very simple, but a wonderful Bible for the person who loves to journal in their Bible. This Bible would be great for a retreat, for those times of solace and pondering over the Word. Excellent for the Bible student who already has a study Bible, but would like to have a Journaling Bible they could cover with the pen, keeping notes and questions for deeper reading. 

For me, this would be a great addition to studying a devotional. Having those quiet times and being able to pen what the Lord is sharing with you at the moment. It would be awesome for daily reading, keeping date of when you read a passage and what you gained from the Word. 

This isn't the Bible for everyone, but if you're like me and love to cover the pages with pen, this Bible is for you!! You too can purchase this Bible in the NKJV translation

This Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...