Monday, February 9, 2015

Jesus 90 Days With The One And Only by Beth Moore

WOW! I know, that's a mighty big wow, but Beth Moore blesses me in every single book and study. This woman of God is on fire. When you pick up a book penned by Beth, well, you simply just want some of what she's got! And she's got Jesus, girls!

I  have been blessed to review this entire signature series and what a series it is. This latest review is, Jesus 90 Days With the One and Only. Yes, this comes from Beth's previous book Jesus The One and Only, which I too have read and loved! They are not exact word for word. This is more a devotional/study. A 90 day journey with Jesus. It's like grabbing coffee with Beth and talking about Jesus. It's intimate and inviting.

The books in this series are beautiful in every way. This one has a red ribbon and the words are in red on top of a cream print. It has my favorite pages. You know them. The frilly edges that make it feel old and warm to the soul.

Beth begins each study with scripture. She asks two pondering questions and then shares a devotional/study. She always ends each day with a prayer that impacts the heart. She simply prays the Word and makes it personal. I LOVE that about Beth's studies.

You can find this series in Paul, David, John, and Jesus. Each are powerful studies that brought me closer to understanding not only the person, but the Word and most of all, our Savior. I love how Beth brings scripture to the forefront of each lesson. Beth writes pure and with passion. She shares her love of Jesus by sharing with us His life and the lives of those that knew Him, loved Him, and gave their lives for Him.

In this journey Beth takes us through the Book of Luke. We travel a few other places like Matthew and Mark. This study isn't time consuming. But you know what? Once you begin reading you are going to want to continue the journey and Beth encourages the reader to dive deeper. The more you read the more you learn. The more we learn, well, the more we grow. The more time I spend in these studies the more I long for the Word of God. These have truly impacted my life. My love of the Word has grown to new heights. 

If you're searching for a great study I encourage you to take a peek at B&H Publishing Group. You are sure to find something that will impact your walk with Jesus. 

This study by Beth Moore was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 


Beth Moore is a writer and teacher of best-selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...