Monday, August 25, 2014

Holman HCSB Ultrathin Reference Bible published by B&H Publishing Group

I am so thrilled to share this beautiful Bible with you! When I opened this package, and unwrapped this Bible it was as if I heard, "Hallelujah". Well, maybe it just came from me. Lol Really, I wish you could hold this Bible in your hands and feel this magnificent leather. Genuine brown cowhide that is so soft and durable. A Bible to last a lifetime. 

Once you get past the beauty of the outside, the Word of God, is printed in 10 1/2 bold type print. I was afraid that it being ultra-thin the print would be extremely small, but that isn't the case. I love the bold easy to read print. 

This Bible is indexed which is extra special. The tabs for the OT are in black and the tabs for the NT are red. The indexed Bible is a great gem for those just learning the Books of the Bible. It's an easy find. 

The Word of Jesus is in bold red print, which is another aspect that I love. I have Bibles where the Word of Jesus isn't and it makes it so much more clear to see the Word in red. 

The concordance is rather large. I was pleasantly pleased, as I use the concordance quite often. It is a huge help in finding subjects you are wanting to study. 

There too are colorful maps that are large and easy to read. I can tell you that if I were to choose a Bible as a gift I would choose a Holman Bible. This Bible is the HCSB translation. It is by far my favorite to study. 

Follow the link and check out this Bible on the B&H Publishing Website. If this isn't what you are searching for, you are sure to find that perfect Bible just for you! Really, I have yet to find a Bible that even compares to a Holman Bible.

This Holman Bible is a new release. It will be released in September 2014. Check it out! It'll make a great gift. You can find it on AMAZON!!

This beautiful Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...