Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron

Friends, I'm so excited to share this beautiful novel with you. What caught my eye was the cover. Exquisite! Absolutely elegant and breathtaking.

This is by far the most beautiful novel I have read this year. Most of the time I hurry my way through a great novel. I let things go and absorb myself in another time and place. This is the first novel that I have simply taken my time. I didn't want it to end. Each day I looked forward to just sitting down for a few minutes and traveling to years past. 

My heart loved these characters. This is an unforgettable read! Adele and Vladimir danced in my soul. I walked through Auschwitz with them. I trembled in fear for them. Most of all I admired them. I ached to read more of them. Their story is one of beauty. We truly see God's glory in a place of death. From ashes to beauty. 

Sera and William were characters that I longed to read more about. I wanted them to find love. To move past yesterday and embrace today. To let go and trust again. To truly find freedom. Oh, I cannot tell you how much these characters moved me! 

Kristy Cambron is brilliant! I cannot wait to read more! Yes, I am anticipating the release of the next book in this series. The story of Vladimir and Adele doesn't end here. It continues on. A legacy that all can learn from. I love a novel that can change my heart. That makes me experience such emotion. 

I loved reading the present and walking with Sera and William, but I simply couldn't get enough of Adele and Vladimir. This author's words flow so easily. She brings to life these characters before us in a profound and personable way. With tears streaming I closed the last page. A masterpiece novel!!

This novel was a gift from Thomas Nelson for sharing my review with you. 

Kristy Cambron has been fascinated with WWII since hearing her grandfather’s stories. She holds an Art History degree from Indiana University and works as Communications Consultant. Kristy writes WWII and Regency fiction and placed first in the 2013 NTRWA Great Expectations and 2012 FCRW Beacon contests. Kristy makes her home in Indiana with her husband and three football-loving sons. Website: www.kristycambron.com Twitter: @KCambronAuthor Facebook: Kristy-L-Cambron-Author

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...