Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dandelion Beautiful

How often do be pass by beautiful? Beautiful is all around us. We focus on so much in life that takes away from beautiful. Why do we allow ourselves to miss out on all the beautiful? 

Yesterday I was blessed to spend the day with my grandson. While playing outside he noticed the dandelions. He spotted them right off. He says, "Nana, let's make some beautiful together!". I can tell you that this Nana's heart melted. With tears I said, "Jack, yes, let's make some beautiful today!". We picked dandelions and blew little flutters of pixie dust across the yard. Jack would say, "Look, Nana, isn't it just beautiful!". 

When do we lose our vision of beautiful? To Jack everything is precious. He's excited about everything great and small. He's ready to experience laughter and fun. 

My grandchildren teach me so much about letting go and simply experiencing life in the fullest way possible. That can't happen when I allow the junk of this world to get in the way. 

I encourage you today to experience some beautiful. I hope Jack inspires you to open your eyes to the beauty that surrounds you. We don't have to look far. Let the beauty around you transform you today!

"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things." 
Philippians 4:8

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...