Monday, July 23, 2012

NKJV Study Bible by Thomas Nelson

I received this gorgeous hardback study Bible from Thomas Nelson last week. I have been making my way through the pages. This Bible also comes in leather bound form if that is what you like better. For me, I like the hardback. The pages are beautiful. It is written in paragraph form which makes it an easy format to read. I often find myself googling information needed for a study, but with this Bible there is no need. There are explanations, definitions and a meaty concordance. This Study Bible is filled with great tools to help you in your reading. Whether you want to read it devotional style or chapter to chapter this Study Bible is a great choice. Maybe you are searching for information on a specific subject you will be sure to find it and more. 

In the hardback you are able to take the cover off and it is bound in solid black. Whether you are looking for subject or reference tools this Study Bible is loaded to make your reading easier and of more comfort. You will find solid explanations for difficult verses you may not understand fully.

You can find Prophecies Of The Messiah which gives you the scripture in which the prophecy is found, the subject and the verses which it is fulfilled. There is a wide variety of charts and the maps are in full vibrant color which I love. I find that with a Study Bible loaded with such great tools for learning I want to dive in even more. When it's an easy format to read it helps you to feel comfortable as you soak yourself in His Word and move through the pages. A Bible is personal and one that should be helpful in your journey. This is surely a great choice.

If your searching for a Study Bible this is a great choice and would make for a perfect gift. Check it out at Thomas Nelson.

This Bible was a gift from Thomas Nelson for it's review.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...