Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award

What an extra special day this is. Isn't it always a blessing when someone encourages you? My friend, Susan Hollaway, has given me the, "Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award." What a treat! Susie, you have made me smile today:) I treasure our friendship and I must say, I would be hard-pressed to find someone sweeter than you. So, a big hug your way and a sweet thank you for blessing me today.

Friends, I would love for you to check out, Susan's blog, "Journeys of Love". You will find a mixture of many things there, most of all, Susie's sweet heart.

There are a few rules in accepting this award. First, thank that extra special person who has blessed you with this award. Second, share seven random facts about yourself. Third, share the sweetness of passing this award on to some folks who bless you rather sweetly. See, how easy it is? Here is a list of those I am giving this award to. I hope you all will take a few moments and visit their blogs. These are wonderful blogs I go to for encouragement and walk away with a sweet feeling of grace. To them I am giving this sweet award.

1. Julie Gorman@ His Love Extended
2. Jennifer Slattery@ Jennifer Slattery Lives Out Loud
3. Haelie Pellegrin Heard@ To Not Decide Is To Decide
4. Shawn Boreta@ Giving Thanks Daily


A few little things I can share about myself:  I have absolutely fallen in love with coffee. Although without my glasses I cannot see how to pour my coffee and I love sharing a cup with my husband each morning as Daisy is milking all the attention she can possible receive. I can't wait to attend the Muny with my cousin throughout the summer. I too am excited to attend my first ACFW Conference in St. Louis this year and this evening I will sit with a sweet lady, Amanda, and do crafts with our pre-schoolers tonight as we enjoy a few hours of VBS. Most importantly, this girl loves the Lord, Jesus Christ. Without Him my life is empty and void. With Him my life is full of opportunities to bring honor and glory to Him.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...