Saturday, June 18, 2011

BILLY GRAHAM IN QUOTES by BILLY GRAHAM, FRANKLIN GRAHAM with DONNA LEE TONEY

Quotes from the man who says, "The Bible says." What is it about, Billy Graham, that people love? Is it the man or is it the One he reflects? I believe it is both. I was so excited to receive this book. When I first received it, all I could do was simply gaze at the cover. It is just beautiful.

This book is filled with hundreds of quotes from, Billy Graham. For a girl who loves quotes, I knew this would be a book for me. There are quotes on every subject imaginable. Beautiful, poignant and moving. These pages are filled with not only wisdom, but deep faith, with an astounding vision for what this world needs. The gospel of Jesus Christ. You can clearly see, Christ Jesus, shine through these pages.

"Before one can know what is right and wrong, he must first align himself with God. Only then is one in a position to do right."

"Our relationship must be right with God before it can be right with man." Billy Graham

I absolutely love this book. It is one of those classics to pass down and I one I will be sure to keep close by. These words are not only soothing but, have the power to bring conviction. What an awesome gift for, Father's Day. A great gift for anyone.

This book was a gift from Thomas Nelson for it's review.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...