Monday, April 4, 2011

Data usage with the best apps!

Okay, I am the new owner of a smart phone. Not my first one, but indeed the first to come with a data plan. Now, there is a lot to learn here. Goodness. I think I need to take a class to learn all there is about this data package. Well, lets just say I have had my phone for a little over two weeks and have gone over my data usage! Who knew data could cost so much? Now, I must tell you, I love my new phone. I am learning something new each day. Somethings are good and some well, I am learning I can't do everything I want on my phone. There are still limits even with this data package.

Of course that got this girl thinking on a deeper level. I know a place where the data is free, HiFi all the way. I can use it as much as I like and search until my heart is full. I can recharge too without cost. There are no fees I must pay. See, the fees are already paid in full. I don't have to have an extensive plan, I just have to accept the agreement.

What am I talking about? Jesus Christ, of course. Think about it. His Word holds more data than any smart app. I can go there whenever I want and search every page. When I download, it goes directly to my heart. He has a message I can share and send to everyone! That is one big multi media message!! I can plug in and stay as long as I like.The agreement, you ask? Just believing. Having faith in the One who came to die for me. Trusting that He is my Savior and accepting Him into my life.

The awesome thing about God's plan is that I can never go over! I am not limited with Him. There might be many plans out there, but I have found His is the best and comes with the most rewards. I am never too far from a tower and my calls will never be dropped!

The problem I am having is, I expect my phone to perform miracles. It cannot. No representative can tell me everything I must know. With God's plan I can go straight to the Provider for all the information I need! It takes effort on my part to search the information and seek out the truth before I download anything. Although my phone comes with a handbook, I can't just expect to know and understand everything. I must take my time and give myself room for mistakes. Talk about a work in progress. Like me going over my usage for this month even though I am only in week two of having my phone. As the phone company can give me some grace, God can give total grace, once I acknowledge I have made a mistake. He simply takes it off my account, never again to appear on my bill. The thing is, I don't want to run up charges and then one day receive my bill and see how I have gone over my limit. I want to make sure I check daily usage and stay within the plan before me.

So, what do you think? There are a lot of plans out there to chose from. Before you choose and accept the terms make sure you are choosing the best One for you. The One plan that was made just for you. You can set your ringtone so when He is calling you know exactly who it is. Now, expect to receive a lot of calls. Learn not to ignore them, but listen and save each message. You can always go back to it later and forward them on to others. Most importantly with His plan in your Palm you will never be lost without a signal.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

"As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:12

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God sent forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus." Romans 3:23-26

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...