Wednesday, September 15, 2010

GOOD MORNING, LORD I Don't Know Where Your Going Today But I'm going with You by SHEILA WALSH

You will never go wrong with a book from Sheila Walsh. I have yet to pick one up that has not blessed my heart and enriched my life. Need a powerful boost in your walk with Christ? Need an uplifting moment to set you on your way to begin your day? This devotional is for you my friend. I love it! Sheila is one to open her heart to other women who are struggling with everyday matters. Sheila gives us valuable information that points us right to our Savior. Today our hearts are filled with such pain and despair. We don't know where to turn or what to do. Sheila reminds us the Lord is here with us. Sheila has a way of bringing our despair into valuable treasures that only lead us on a greater walk with the Lord. We are never alone. This is one you too will love. It would be a great gift and one to add to your collection as well. I am so thankful this book came when it did. Simply powerful stuff!
This book was a gift from Thomas Nelson for it's review.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...