Monday, August 2, 2010

Hang in there with me~

Hey there my friends. I have been taking care of my mom and as I got home last night for a bit I had no time to do anything. I walked in and my husband said, "You are going to bed!" That is exactly what I did. I am exhausted. I am so weary, and scared. I am at the point I don't know how much more I can do. I want to keep going and keep giving, but I am growing so very tired. I have many decisions to make and I ask for your prayers. Please continue to pray for my mom above all else. This is heartbreaking to watch. Sometimes I just don't understand what God is doing. I want to see Him in all this. I want to understand, but I must be honest and right now nothing makes sense.
Please hang in there with me. I did not have time to write this weekend nor do I have time to really write Monday's Quotes and I don't know the next time I will be able to get on. I am writing at my mom's when I have those quiet moments. So when I do have time I will have lots to catch up on and share. I am honored you choose to stop by my blog. I am blessed you read what my heart is sharing. I am thankful for your thoughts, and prayers. Blessings to you all my friends.

It is now time to jump in the shower and head back to my mom's house. My daughter, Whitney, also needs your prayer as I wouldn't be able to make it each day without her help and love. She too is growing tired. I miss seeing my son everyday and would love to sit down and have a dinner with my family. I am to the point I just feel so very selfish in wanting things back to normal. I guess right now I am just going through a lot and the Lord is bringing me through a transition and this is a changing time for me. One that I know He is has a purpose and plan for, but as I said, I am longing to understand. How much suffering does one go through? Where is my mom's mind going? Her health seems to be going backwards instead of forwards. Declining rapidly and this is killing me to watch. I just want her back. I want to have a conversation with her and watch her laugh and understand. I now have become the mother and she the daughter. I am not prepared to do this one. This is something we just don't see coming and when it's where we are lost as to what we should do. We expect our parents to be here forever and to be strong. What would I ask today? Call your parents today. Spend some extra time with them. Just love on them extra today.

Blessings to you all. I will be back to share much more.

In Christ's love, Robin

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...