Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ENCOURAGEMENT TUESDAY

There are times we feel so alone, but we are not. There are so many times we feel so weak, but we can find our strength in Him. We can feel fear of the unknown, but God gives us certainty of tomorrow with Him. We can get lost in so much of our lives and miss out on the beauty in those small moments that the Lord gives us. Through our loss, He makes a way for gain. Through our discontent He can bring more than enough. Through our pride He can show us how to live with humility. Nothing in this life is without His sight. He holds a purpose and plan for each of us, but we must turn to Him to seek what those gifts are. He will hold us up when our knees are about to buckle. He will wipe away our tears and bring joy. No matter what road we travel we can travel it knowing He is there. His love flows from a fountain everlasting. The depths of his forgiveness are endless. We can new life in Him. We can find life restored and renewed. We can find ourselves on our knees. Life brings us joy and pain. No one knows that more than Jesus. It is in Him that we find real life, true life, and life abundant. Whatever you are going through today, whatever has touched your life, whatever is bringing uncertainty, we find all we need in Him. We find peace, comfort and love. We can find understanding that surpasses all we are able to know.

Philippians 3:7-14 "But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet, indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind me and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...