Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Do we think about our legacy?

I simply wanted to share one of my favorite songs. One that speaks volumes to me. One that makes me ponder about life and not only the here and now, but what I am leaving behind. I don't want my life just to be about today, but about what I leave behind for others. I want others to see Jesus in my life. I want to leave behind a legacy that makes a mark on this earth that reaches all the way to heaven.

Do you think of your legacy? Do you think of the impact we have on others? Just one smile, one hug, one word, makes an impact. Giving and sharing creates love that lasts forever. As you listen to this beautiful song it is my prayer that you are blessed. That you indeed think just as I about what our life says. About how far our life reaches others for the kingdom of God. Each life contains beauty, contains purpose. Our life can reach into the hearts of others pointing them to Jesus. It is my prayer that my life is shouting the sweet love of Christ.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...