Friday, March 19, 2010

tune in on the 31st for a blessing

I love watching the Lord work and move through His people, don't you? I have met some of the most amazing women and on March 31st you can tune in on Julie Gorman's radio show and see just what the Lord is doing.
Thats right, Wednesday March 31st, I, along with Lisa Buffaloe will be on with Julie Gorman speaking about our blogs, our passion for Christ, our lives and how God moves through His daughters to bring glory and honor to Him. Doesn't He though? He can use the most simple things in us to create something powerful to reach others for His kingdom. Isn't it just amazing how God can move through us in ways that would not be possible without Him doing so? Gives such meaning to Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." In the smallness of ourselves we can do abundant things for Christ when we open ourselves up to Him to be a willing vessel.

This is such an amazing blessing for me. We often want to share with others our love of Christ and I now have the awesome pleasure to do so on Julie's show. Both of these woman are just the sweetest blessings and have a gift from the Lord in spreading His word through their love for Him. If you have not tuned in to listen to her yet you are missing out on a treat.

Please tune in on this day and you could even call in and share from your own heart. I am leaving the links to Julie's ministry and her radio show. I am also leaving a link to point you to lisa's blog so you too can enjoy what I have been learning from her.




I would covet your prayers as I prepare for this awesome day, and I would love hearing from you as well.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...