Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the power of prayer

The power of prayer is mighty! I have seen this take place in my own life. I have seen God move on the behalf of others when we come to Him with a humble heart. I am coming to you, my friends today in asking prayer for my friend Amy Banderman, her son Lance and her family.
I would love to share a little about Amy with you. She is just a beautiful woman. She has a deep passion for Christ and living for Him. You can also see her beauty in the way she raises her son Lance. Amy does nothing without a passion and purpose. She is not afraid to stand for those who cannot, and she is willing to give of herself to help another. She is a quiet, but she is full of life, laugher, and she is mighty in her tiny self. As a momma she sacrifices with a strong love. Her body is torn, tired and weary, but within her struggles her beauty shines even deeper. When you look at Amy you will see a glimpse of her special momma. Raise her up today and your prayers will be heard, will be answered and our hope will endure with the mighty power of God. All may shake around her, but her love for Christ is unchanged, for she is a daughter of the King of kings and Lord of lords. She is a Royal Blueblood of the Prince of Peace.

This young woman has touched my life in many ways. One of those ways is showing me to always have faith and hope. She is an inspiration as she has been battling cancer for quite a time now. Just as she has her hair growing back from the devastation from the chemo killing those evil cancer cells, it seems to come back with a vengeance deeper than before.

But see, I know this cancer has nothing on God, for HE is more mighty and more powerful than any evil that tries to attack her. We can stand in Him, as our Strong and Mighty Tower. I am asking you to add Amy and her family to your prayer list. I am asking you to go to God on her behalf and ask for healing, ask for God to move in a powerful way in her life. May the Lord lead you to pray for the needs that only He knows. You may even leave a message here for Amy!

As sisters and brothers in Christ this is what we are called to do. We are called to pray, to lift up others and to reach out in Christ's love. Thank you all, and I can tell you that Amy will be so honored and humbled by your prayers along with being blessed as your prayers move in her bringing honor and glory to God!

Lord, I praise You for Amy's life. I praise You for her friendship and her sweet spirit. She might be small, but she is mighty in You. Lord, keep your hand upon Amy and bring healing to her. Fill her with your peace, Your comfort, and meet all of her needs as only You can do! Lord, may the evils of this cancer tremble and leave her body as You move in healing her. Thank You for moving on Her behalf and all You have done, all You are doing, and all You will do in her life!!!

Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...