Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a day!!

Yesterday was just an amazing day altogether and sometimes you just have to shout out how good God is in your life. I got to shout to the world I am going to be a Nanna for the first time, and I gotta tell ya I am so thrilled to see my daughter so very happy. A momma always wants to see her children smile and be filled with life and joy.


I spent the day with my son in the woods yesterday also. What an amazing snow we have. The beauty of it all just captivates me. Walking through the fields, the quietness of it all, the white, pureness of the snow is indescribable. Taking pictures, throwing snowballs, and laughing is priceless with your son.


My husband was at the hospital with our Pastor yesterday as a good friend was just having a procedure, and things went wrong quickly. Yesterday heaven could have gained a wonderful man, but God saw fit to bless us with his laughter once again. God showed Himself in that hospital yesterday, and what a gift when we see His powerful healing hands.


Yesterday I smiled like I haven't in awhile. I allowed laughter to overtake my soul, and I didn't think of our situation one time yesterday, only the joy of life, of living, and being with those I love.


When we allow each situation to effect us, it changes everything about us. Praise God I am learning to let go, to trust, and to know in the midst of our trying times, God is always good. There is nothing like Him, nor will there ever be. He is my Savior, my Redeemer, and the One I get to call Father. Thank You Jesus, for yesterday. Thank You for Your blessings, and filling my life with such beauty. You are an Amazing God!!!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...