Wednesday, September 16, 2009

what are ya gonna do?

As I wake this morning I find that I am full of the Spirit, and I can feel Him all around me. To feel your heart beat, to know your alive and have real life because of our loving Savior is the best feeling a child could ever have. And thats what I am, I am His child, I am loved by Him, He loves like no other. To know the freedom of life because He was willing to give His makes life all the more meaningful. All I have is because of my Father in heaven who watches out for me and keeps His eye upon me. He knows just where my path is going to take me today, and with each step I have nothing to fear. This world can take many things away from us, it can just about rob us of all we have at one time or another, but no one or nothing can take Jesus away from me. He is here to stay, He is here to live in us, He is here to show us His glory through all around us if we will just open our eyes up and see, really see what is right there in front of us. When all is a loss, when your husband is out of work, you are poor as dirt now, you don't know what direction you are going in, but God does, He know each step we take, and although this girl, who loves to shop, who loves to buy, buy, buy, has learned in a year that money can't buy happiness, it can't cover up pain, it can't make right what is wrong, it only brings temporary happiness, but long lasting joy comes from the Lord. Today I can say I have a joy in my heart that no amount of money could ever buy. I am blessed beyond measure, and blessed by a God who knows my name, knows my heart and He has shown me His glory all around me, beginning in my heart with me. This earth has nothing that we need, all we need can be found right in the love of our Savior. I could find myself in rags tomorrow, but still feel the love of God. Its not the material things of the world that gives us what we need and fills us with love, its all God. As our country goes through a recession, maybe we are just suppose to learn that its not the things we have, but the love we carry in our hearts that is important. We are a country of much, and even today as I sit before you knowing our bank account is empty, I know my heart is full, and I am rich with my Lord. As we have little today, there are those who still yet have less, but we can all have more, the most, the best if we just turn our hearts away from the material things and turn our hearts to God. He can carry the load, the pain, and all the hurt, He has the biggest shoulder of any, and is just waiting for us to come to Him. My life has never been the same since He entered, and is everchanging to make me look more like Him, so with each day when trials come, I have learned to just turn to Him and let His love cover me and lift me up with His mighty strength. Today, whatever your facing, find your peace and content in the Lord. He is our joy and He is our reason for life. There is more to this life than having much, there's having much in your heart with Christ~ "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." James 1:2-4 "Every good gift and every perfect gift if from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1:17 "Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him." 1 John 3:1 "Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgement; because as He is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:17-19

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...