Saturday, August 1, 2009

Are you suffering today?

What are you feeling today? Are you feeling low? Are you in pain? Are you struggling with all around you? We don't have to face today alone. We can face each step we take knowing that Christ has a plan and a purpose for us. We may not always be able to see what He is doing, but He is doing alot. We have to put our trust in Him, believe in His name, and know He is going to do what He says He will do. That is power, and that is our mighty God we have. I have two verses to share with you if you are struggling today. Take each piece and think upon His word, pray through Him and know He will see you through without a doubt. "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, thorugh whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance, and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans 5:1-5 We have access to a great and mighty God who is there for us. All we have to do is reach out to Him and allow Him to take our hand. He will lead us through the valleys, and He will teach us so much, but He will also give us the grace we need to go through. We will have endurance to face the trials that come. Endurance will get us through, it is long lasting, and with God's love he will give it freely. Whatever may be hurting you today, you can let it go. I have been there also. For five years I have traveled a road I did not want to be on, I hurt, and did not want to face another day. My closest friends know the pain I was in, and in that pain, I couldn't see myself going another day. I was weak and I was so alone, or so I thought. I had my wonderful husband, my Pastor, and my friends to help guide me, to send me hugs and I knew without a doubt they were praying. I know God was there, although at times I seemed to wonder if He heard my prayers, I felt as though He had more important things to do. But I have learned He was there, He was working, He was doing things that my eyes could not see, and He carried me through my days where I couldn't bare anymore. He lifted me up, and the clouds started to move away, the sun started to shine in a different light. He not only saw me through, and is still seeing me through, He changed me, He molded me, and is today stiring in my heart. There is nothing more important to Him than His children. Don't give up my sweet sister or brother. Hang on to Christ as tight as you can. Go to Him, and He will get you across that bridge, He will lift you up over the rocks, and He will be your Rock that will forever be with you. I have one more verse to share. Although it is long, it says much, it is words we can live with daily. It is words that speaks to those who are suffering in anyway. God is reaching out, grab His garment, touch Him with your faith and He will speak to you. "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for adoption, the redemption of our body. For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings, which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because he makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:18-28 Allow God's power and might wash over you with all His grace and mercy leaving you feeling refreshed and renewed, knowing He is there, He does know, and He cares more than we could ever imagine. Make today the day you allow God to give you peace through your sufferings, and take today and allow God to live inside your heart, mind and soul. Praise Jesus for all He has done, all He is doing, and for all He will do in our lives for His glory...

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...