Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Living in the Show Me State

Here in Missouri we are the Show Me state. Show us and we can do anything. We all learn in different ways. For me I am a show me learner. It is much easier for me to accomplish something if you show me how step by step,then I can do it with ease. As I pray, I often say,"Show me God, show me your mercy,your forgiveness, your will, your might and power." God can show us anything. He can reveal anything to us. We must ask Him. "Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me. For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5 When we ask He will show us. He can fill us with His glory and show us His wonders. "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Matt. 7:7-8 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Matt.6:33 We never have to walk blindly, we can walk with our faith in Christ, and He will show us the way when we are troubled, when we are walking in trials, when we are finding our way through temptations, and when we are trying to walk closer to Him. To know Him more and to hear His sweet voice of direction, we can overcome anything to come our way. He has given us all we need right here in the pages of His word. Nothing can guide us through this life better than His word and His love. In us He has created masterpieces of art. His fingerprints are upon us. Show me, and I can do anything through Christ. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 Do you need directions? Do you need to see Him for yourself? You can find Him and His directions in His Word. Go to His Word, and read each page, and as you read each page His wonders will be shown to you. His glory and His power, His forgiveness, and His will for your life are all written on His love letter to us. Will you read it today? Find your way through His word. As a Missourian I may say,"Show Me", but as a christian, I will say, "Show me and I can do all things through His name."

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...