Thursday, July 2, 2009

Are you tired?

Are you tired like me? Each day seems to bring something new into our lives,whether it is big or small each one is wearing me out. Yesterday we find that the transmission is going out in my husbands truck,today the lawn mower breaks, the wonderful job we though my husband was to have didn't work out. The company wanted him to do illegal things, so my husband walked away. My mom's eyes are worse today. I have friends who are hurting, and I am feeling today as though enough is enough. Bills are piling up fast, school is approaching,and as I look at each of these things and more I feel overwhelmed. Does anyone else wake like that? Then I find myself feeling guilty for having these feelings. When I look around and see so many struggling, my family including it makes you feel discouraged, it makes you feel as though no end is near. As I peel myself out of bed, I look at all the work I need to do, but then I remember my friend's house that burned down, and I know I am blessed to have a house to clean. We can get grumbly, we can get as though we feel defeated,but we are not. The Lord is there with us. I just need to tell myself to stop grumbling and take a look at the blessings I do have. Satan has this way of getting into our minds and telling us,all is hopeless, all things are not going to get better,infact they are going to get worse. He lies to us daily, minute by minute at times,but we can overcome. We can tell satan,"Get behind me!!" I can change my attitude to one who looks like Christ. When we feel so helpless, when we feel as though all is gone,we need to just get on our knees and stay there until we hear from the Lord. As each trial comes,and sometimes they come like pouring rain,slamming down on us,give each one to Christ,praying over each trial,each heart ache, each disappointment, and praising Him for the things we do have in our lives. He never said life would be easy as a christian. We don't get special privledges letting us out of trials,but we do get the privledge of knowing Christ is with us, leading us, and giving us all we need through them. If you woke today as I did, and you are facing trials of all kinds,remember we have a God who knows all and sees all. He is with us,and there is a plan and a purpose to all that touches our lives. Through these trials we can call upon Christ, and we can have a more intimate walk with Him. We must put our faith in something,so why put it in the right place,with Christ,and then we can have the assurance He will see us through anything that comes our way.."Then Jesus said unto him,'Away with you satan!For it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve." Matthew 4:10 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." Matthew 5:3-4 "But first seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things shall be added to you."Matthew 6:33

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...