Monday, June 8, 2009

Yes indeed,I will praise His name...

Psalm 34:1-3 "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth, My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall make its boast in the Lord;The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together."What a powerful and amazing verse we have here in front us. I share this verse with you today for a praise we have of His miracles. Yesterday right after church service,my son and I were driving home. I had heard the sirens,and just had a sick feeling in my heart.One moment later we got a call from my son's girlfriend. She had had a horrible accident in her truck. It was pouring down rain,as she turned into a curve she fishtailed and flipped her truck twice and landed in the ditch.As her truck is smashed completely,she climbs out the back glass. Others had called for the EMT's to come.She crawled out of that mangled truck untouched, and without a scratch! A miracle straight from God. I stood there looking at her truck just crying,in awe and wonder at how she lived through what took only seconds. She came out of the ambulance saying,"God saved me,He saved my life today." I put my arms around her and said,"Yes He did honey." He had His arms rapped around her tight,and kept His protective hands upon her. He had each step planned,each moment He knew what was happening. No other cars were coming,nothing around her,but God Himself in all His glory. Some say they don't believe in miracles. Some believe in luck or fate. I do believe in miracles,for I saw one yesterday with my own eyes. She is very sore today,and would charish your prayers. She was wearing her seatbelt,along with that seatbelt was the hand of God,who saved her for His glory. We never know what will happen each moment,we never know the last breath we will take or the breath of a loved one.We never know one moment from the next.We can put our faith and hope in God only,and trust that He will care for each and every one. Don't allow today to pass without telling someone just how much you love them,don't allow one more day to go without saying I'm sorry. Our lives are so precious here,and they should be honored with God's love. He knew when and where He was needed,and He knows the how's and why's.Now we sit back and watch His glory take place,and wash us with His grace....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...