Sunday, June 28, 2009

A few little moments to share....

Over the weekend, it was hard for me, I cry at the drop of a hat at words that touch my heart. During my hard times I had four friends surrounding me,and I have to name them and share the blessings. When I was down and hurting,my friend Ellen flung twizzlers my way,making me laugh.My friend Dena,who would turn and give me one of her great smiles and I knew she was with me.My great friend Dawn M who seemed to know my pain,putting her arm around me,I could feel her strength as God moved through her,and my amazing friend Bobbie,who when I couldn't take it much longer,I got up out of my seat and went to the bathroom to break down. I knew pain was right on the surface. I am standing there,and hear she is with her arms open wide,sharing with me the words I so needed to hear. Words that the Lord filled her with to touch my heart. She was missing the concert,but I came first.She opened up her arms and just let me cry, sheding the tears of hurt and lose. She was at my aid, and being a vessel of God. It is awesome just how God places the right friends at the right moment to help us see the whole picture, to see God's love moving. I was letting go of tears and pain that so needed to be let go of. These ladies all spoke to me when I got home in some way,but all different methods. They were checking on me and sharing the blessings of real friendship. Blessings are all around us,and I had quite a few wonderful,Godly women to help me along my path,and I am forever greatful for their love and their amazing touch,a little sprinkle of love,and reminding me I am never alone.You four were my fireflies, that light my way, that bring the beauty into my life,lifting me up and helping me let go.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...