Thursday, February 19, 2009

Texting, internet, or facebook,we can pray anywhere...

It wasn't long ago that I got texting. It wasn't long ago that I got the internet. Now here I am with facebook, and a blog. I always thought these things were just silly, or not really of any use to me, but I was wrong. Blogging has reached many people, and it is awesome to watch these keys just move. The internet is so cool,looking up many things. The texting is just great. Today while I took my mom to the eye doctor, she was in much pain, she has many things wrong with her eyes, and I was terrified for her. As I was sitting in the office, I was able to reach all of my friends and ask them to pray. God is awesome, it wasn't as bad as we thought it could have been. I felt those prayers, and my mom was blessed to know many were praying for her. I have been able to reach many with the internet, talking to our daughter, thousands of miles away, sending messages to others to lift them up, and also receiving them just at the right time. Facebook has helped me find a friend who moved away, and it helps just to send little notes or gifts to lift others up. It keeps you connected with others. This has all been a blessing to me. Writing , searching, and just talking with people who you love. Its funny how those messages just come at the right time, the ones that lift you up when you need it the most. Wherever I am, in a doctors office, walmart, or just out, all I have to do is pick up my phone and start pushing those little letters, and I know all my friends are going to go to the Lord in prayer. God has us all connected in many ways.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...