Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Rapture,Do you believe ?

We all have theories on when Jesus will come. I do not base my thoughts just on my own basis, but in scripture. Will we be here for the tribulation? No, from Gods word, I think it clearly states the facts. I am going to give some verses for you to decide yourself. I would love to know what your thoughts are. When Jesus said He was going to prepare a place for us, and we would here a trumpet sound, and in the twinkling of and eye, we would go,and some would still be standing. I believe upon these words. John 14:3, 1 Cor.15:51-52, Titus 2:13, John 14:1-3, 1Thes. 4:16, 1 Thes.4:14-15, 1 Cor. 15:52, Romans 14:10, 2 Cor. 5:10, 1 Cor.3:11-15,and Matthew 24:21. These things happen before the tribulation period. Tim LaHaye, has an awesome book called " charting the end times". The question is are you ready? Have you decided to follow Christ? don't waste another day waiting and thinking you have time to decide, no one knows when He will appear. Wouldn't you want to be ready?

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...