Friday, February 27, 2009

If there was one show that described you perfectly, what would it be?

This is one just for fun, but it is true to my life. If there was one show on television that descibed me perfect it would be, "Everybody loves Raymand". Yes, and I, I would be Debra. Laugh if you must, but I have seen almost every episode, and yes, it is my life. Not that my husband is really Raymand, but he could be, I suppose, but its more the in-laws. Those that tend to drive you up a wall, and no matter what you do, it just will never be good enough for momma's baby. Since Momma can do it all better than you. I have even been told, I am not a real woman because I do not garden, do not can, and do not cut wood!!!I could give her a few people to choose from though...Its that you try, and try, but no matter what, there they are, and you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I stopped crying about it a long time ago, now I just simply laugh. You have to laugh at some things in life just to get through.Debra and I would be wonderful friends, I just know it. It was like her character was picked out right from my life. We watch the show and just laugh at the resemblance to our lives. We cannot choose our in-laws, but we have to choose to love them, even if they drive us up a wall.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...