Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Hidden Among The Stars by Melanie Dobson

A time-slip novel. The present and the past connecting. I loved both. But what drew me in, what captured my heart was the stories of the past. 

WWII in the year of 1938. These characters were so perfectly vivid my heart was moved in such a way I pondered their lives as if these characters were real. Max, Annika, and Luzia are characters that are unforgettable. 

The present day characters were lovely. Sisters, a bookstore, a blog, and a passion for connecting people bring them to an adventure they never dreamed. Their love of books, of story, of the past, connects us with a time past, but not forgotten. 

Something I learned was that the children's book, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was about the Holocaust. That alone fascinated me and drew me to turn the pages, learning more. The way this book connects all of these characters is simply beautiful. 

This is the first work I have read of Ms. Dobson. I am now intrigued to read more! This novel holds within its pages so much for the reader. History, romance, friendship, family, sacrifice, and so much more. An adventure for the heart, a mystery that kept me turning pages. 

If you're searching for a great read to keep you cozy this is a gem you are certain to enjoy. 

Happy Reading.

This novel was a gift from Tyndale for sharing my review with you. 

Melanie Dobson is the Carol Award-winning author of nearly twenty historical romance, suspense, and time-slip novels. A former publicity manager, Melanie now writes and lives with her husband, Jon, and their two daughters near Portland, Oregon. Visit her online at www.melaniedobson.com

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...