Sunday, August 12, 2018

Night Night Sleepytown penned by Amy Parker illustrated by Virginia Allyn

I am just absolutely loving these books penned by Amy Parker. I have adored each one that I have reviewed. It's not only me who is fond of them, but my grands. Grands of all ages. This one will go to my granddaughter who will this month celebrate her second birthday.

They are perfect for little hands that can sometimes tear pages. These are sturdy pages with the cover padded. They are bright and colorful. Friendly and inviting. Perfect for heading to bed for a night read or just any time when you want to cuddle and enjoy. 

Here we meet an array of characters who help keep the town going. We have the Mayor, the Farmer, the Safety Officer, the Teacher, the Postman, the firefighter, the Doctor, and the Builders. As the story comes to a close we show the Pastor waving to the children. 

We are introduced to each job and a sweet thankful share. This is a wonderful way to teach thankfulness to our children. Also to introduce them to different jobs, each important and of value, giving little ones room for their imaginations to grow. 

I would happily purchase this book and gift it to a child. If you are looking for grand selections to fill your children's shelves this is a great find. 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This children's book was a gift from Thomas Nelson for sharing my review with you.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...