Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Ever Faithful {A 365 Day Devotional} by David Jeremiah

I love devotionals for many reasons. Most of all because they are a tool to aid in my faith journey. They give way for extra study and deeper pondering. Just beginning the day with words that point me to seeking the Lord or ending my day with my last thoughts focused on Him. 

I greatly admire Dr.David Jeremiah. He is a trusted pastor and teacher. That is valuable in choosing a devotional. 

This 365 day devotional is focused on God. He is the center of every devotional, plus he too gives us devotionals that deal with our everyday life. Dr. Jeremiah doesn't stray with stories of himself, but remains in the Bible, giving us truth with wonderful insight. This is a devotional that truly touches on the aspects of our life showing us to use scripture to keep us focused on living a Christ-centered life. 

This one is just beautiful. I love the colors inside and out. Many devotionals focus on women's issues or are geared to a certain group. This devotional is for everyone. It would make a wonderful gift. As I was reading I kept thinking it would be a great tool for a Sunday school class, Awana class, or a small group setting. It's wonderful reading on our own, but to have friends join us and then share about the devotional would be a wonderful added treasure. 

I chose to review this devotional because it was written by David Jeremiah. The question is; would I purchase this copy with my own money? Absolutely! Another gem by David Jeremiah. 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This devotional was a gift from Thomas Nelson for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...