Tuesday, May 23, 2017

David Jeremiah Morning & Evening Devotions (Holy Moments in the Presence of God)

I am a lover of devotionals. That is devotionals that guide me to my Bible. This is one of those devotionals I would share with another, give as a gift, and one I will turn to every day. 

I have a David Jeremiah study Bible and this devotional with go great with my daily studies. Trusting a teacher is a valuable gift. David Jeremiah is that teacher for me. 

This devotional is gorgeous. Hardback with neutral colors. This is a devotional for everyone, no matter your age or gender. This too is a devotional my husband enjoys. He isn't big on devotionals, but when he picked up this one he shared, "This is really nice".  So, it would certainly be a great Father's Day gift!

It is a dated devotional. This is super cool because I have found that reading the devotional that is dated often gives me the needed message for that day. And this is awesome because it is a morning and evening devo! Whether you would like to read each morning, maybe each night, or if you like me you wanna soak in both, this is for you. One can read a devotional in many different ways and here David Jeremiah gives the reader more choices. 

This is even great for a group setting, a Sunday school class, even to use as a tool for teaching. It is filled with wonderful truths. A message for everyone at every time in life. I love how he uses one scripture to focus on and then shares a message on that verse shared. Each page is from two to four paragraphs. The messages shared give the reader much to ponder and like I have shared, leads the reader to their Bible to seek the Lord in their study time.

This is a devotional to treasure. It is one I would certainly suggest as a top find in Biblical tools to bring us closer to knowing our Lord, and making Him the focus of our day. 

This devotional was a gift from Thomas Nelson for sharing my review with you. 


David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books and serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...