Thursday, August 18, 2016

How Big Is Love? by Amy Parker and illustrations by Breezy Brookshire

I love hedgehogs! How about you? This gem of a padded book uses a mama and son hedgehog to illustrate to us 1 Corinthians 13:13. 

When this twenty-four page book arrived my granddaughter was excited for me to read it to her. She happened to be painting. When I started reading she sat down her brush and followed the story of just how big love is. 

She enjoyed the illustrations and the story is a sweet one. The little boy asks his mama throughout the story just how big love is. This makes for a sweet bedtime story and introduces children to God's gigantic love for us. 

This children's book was a gift from B&H Publishing for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...