Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Five Times I Met Myself by James L. Rubart

I became a fan of James Rubart after reading and reviewing Soul's Gate, Memory's Door, and Spirit Bridge. Then I read, Book of Days, and I couldn't get enough of this writer who is one of the greatest storytellers of our time. His writing takes the reader on a journey, often to another place and time, but always gives the reader the opportunity to join and a part of what's taking place.


This latest, The Five Times I Met Myself, is no different. It is an unputdownable and one that will leave the soul pondering. That's what I love about James Rubart. He changes me. He makes me think. He moves me. He brings faith alive in a novel in ways most can only dream. Yes, he brings the black and white to life and this newest gem is remarkable.

Everything in this novel flows and does so in such a way that you are so captivated that you can't put it down and once it is down you want to pick it back up and start again!

He magnifies the imagination and brings to life stories that in many cases we can find ourselves in and relate to these characters that are needing something more and finding that in Jesus is everything they will ever need.

This is one of those novels that will leave you wanting more and anticipating his next release. I'm always looking forward to a new James Rubart extraordinaire!!

This book was a gift from Thomas Nelson for sharing my review with you. 

James L. Rubart is a professional marketer and speaker. He is the author of the best-selling novel Rooms as well as Book of Days, The Chair, Soul's Gate, Memory's Door, and Spirit Bridge. He lives with his wife and sons in the Pacific Northwest. Website: www.jameslrubart.com Twitter: @jameslrubart Facebook: JamesLRubart

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...