Sunday, November 29, 2015

Owls (Our Most Charming Bird) by Matt Sewell

I seen this for review and chose it for a friend who absolutely loves owls. I knew it would make for a great gift for her. Once I opened up this book I was surprised at just how much I too would enjoy it. 

I mean who doesn't love owls, right? I found this book enchanting. The artwork is wonderful. Each page contains a different owl and a short little snippet about each one. Just by picking up this book one can learn a great deal about owls. If you have never really pondered the owl this is a book for you. After reading it you are sure to fall in love with these beautiful creatures. 

This would make a great gift for anyone really. Children would enjoy this book. Although not a lot of information is shared about each owl it is enough to encourage you to learn more on your own. 

I was pleasantly surprised by this choice and can't wait to get it wrapped up and sent off to my friend!!

This book was a gift from Blogging for Books for sharing my review with you. This book is published by Ten Speed Press

MATT SEWELL is an avid ornithologist, regular contributor to the Caught by the River website, and the author of several other illustrated bird books. His work has been exhibited in London, Manchester, New York, Tokyo, and Paris.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...