Wednesday, September 30, 2015

He Loves Me More

I have a Jesus who rights my wrongs and covers every mess with an undeserving grace. "Oh, Jesus, my hands are undeserving to raise in glory to You, but yet You take me as I am. You fill me with all of You. You love me anyway." 

Am I perfect? Not by any means at all, but what I am is a perfect mess made in the image of Christ and through Him, only through Him, is there a perfectness in me that exists because He created me for greatness, for a purpose, and to bring Him glory and honor. So, if all that's true, there is NOTHING that can hold me back. Living in self I am limited to what I can do, but with Jesus, only through Him there are no limits at all. Only possibilities!!

Are you hearing voices of doubt and shame today? Remember this: Satan has no jurisdiction over you!  Jesus doesn't use shame to bring us to Him. He uses loving conviction. Satan uses shame and condemnation. Be careful to what voices you allow your heart to hear today. 

"You're nothing to me."
"You're useless!"
"What is wrong with you? You can't do anything right." 
"You're not good enough."
"You're not pretty."
"You will never amount to anything."

These are ALL lies of Satan and he will use whatever means to make you feel small and insignificant! Stop him in his tracks and look to Jesus for who you are! 

"You are EVERYTHING to Me."
"I created YOU for a purpose."
"In Me ALL things are possible."
"You were created in My image.You are beauty."
"You are loved beyond all measure."
"You are a gift to Me and you, my child, are equipped with everything you need."

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." James 4:7-8

"God's power is very great for us who believe. That power is the same as the great strength God used to raise Christ from the dead." Ephesians 1:19-20 

"I can do ALL things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs-heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ." Romans 8:16-17

Today we have a choice. We can either listen to what the devil and this world tell us about ourselves or we can listen to the Father, our Creator, who knows us inside and out. We are NOT who others tell us we are. Friends, we are children of the King of kings, Lord of lords. I am a child of King!! That makes ALL the difference in the world. There is NOTHING for me to fear. There is NO condemnation and judgement of this world that is bigger than God's grace. I am forgiven and I am loved beyond measure. Jesus is my Defender! That should excite us. That should give us all we need to begin a new day. It doesn't mean challenges will not come. But if we focus on Jesus those challenges don't look so big when our God is always so mighty! 

Let the whispers go. Ignore the name calling. We are living in a time of war. A spiritual war and let me tell you, Satan is roaming. He is on the prowl. He wants nothing more than to destroy you. Being a believer doesn't mean he cannot and will not attack. He will in every way he possibly can. But being a believer means that Satan has no power over you any longer!! You shout, you whisper, you speak the mighty name of Jesus and He is present. He will fight your battle. He will strengthen you. He will fill you with unlimited power to live each day as a child of the King!

When you look in the mirror today know that you are beautiful. You are loved. You are special. Friend, don't give up today. Give God room to move on your behalf. Trust Him. Cast your cares upon Him and know that goes before you, He walks beside you, and He has His hand upon you. Don't allow this world to steal away the glory that lives inside of you. Within you is the Holy Spirit with the strength to move mountains! 

"Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable-if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise-dwell on these things." Philippians 4:8-9

"We have redemption in Him through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure that He planned in Him for the administration of the days of fulfillment-to bring everything together in the Messiah, both things in heaven and on earth in Him. We have also received an inheritance in Him, predestined according to the purpose of the One who works out everything in agreement with the decision of His will, so that we who had already put our hope in the Messiah might bring praise to His glory." Ephesians 1:7-13

Don't allow this world to determine who you are. Look to Jesus and He will show you nothing but greatness!! 




AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...